Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Walking Shadows
Photos that I have captured one evening at Ason for photo assignment during Frederic Lexloux from Agence VU, France photography workshop 'Photographing The Everyday' organized by photocircle. It was fun and poetic moments chasing shadows for hours under street lamp at Ason that day. I know shadows fascinate many photographers while other may find them scary.
Location:
Hanuman Dhoka Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It was a cold rainy morning and I got little wet while coming to my office. So I tried to make myself warm sipping black tea and reading new...
-
Cascade of claps and cheers from the crowd crowned me not less than Lance Armstrong in winning Tour de France when I wheeled the finish li...
-
My degree of optimism is exceptionally high so I prefer to see brighter side of the Sun despite eclipse. This positive attitude helps me a l...
-
I am not sure why these house sparrows are brawling. May be it is survival tactic as saying goes, 'Survival of the fittest'. Interes...
-
“Beauty is an attribute of children” wrote poet philosopher ‘Friedrich Holderlin. And indeed Children inspire a great many artist, poet, pa...
-
Fancifully, I woke up in a strange bedroom and it didn't take long for me to realize that I was in a luxurious accommodation of Himalaya...



No comments:
Post a Comment