Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ashakaji from Ason

I am Ashakaji Jyapu from Nagadesh, Thimi Bhaktapur and selling flower plants, various sort of seeds and vegetables saplings is my family business. My grandfather and father also used to sell the sapling and the seeds. I am 43 years now and I've been doing this business for past 16. There are holidays for me and being here at Ason chowk in the heart of Kathmandu at 7am till 7 in the evening, is my daily routine. I earns anything from Rs. 3,500 to 4,000 a day, which is enough for sustaining my family of four. Photo: Jitendra Raj Bajracharya.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:(adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcom to aiico insurance plc.you can also contact us by email:(aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) we first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY
OK

Popular Posts