Sunday, October 23, 2005
Peels of Joy
It's pretty normal to feel vague at times in life and it's up to you whether to stay vague for long or get occupied to new goal. So, have new goals ahead and go for it. And yes keep yourself cheered and 'get involve'. There are so many simple things you can do around and make peels of joy not just to yourself but other too. 23Jan04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
My degree of optimism is exceptionally high so I prefer to see brighter side of the Sun despite eclipse. This positive attitude helps me a l...
-
It was a cold rainy morning and I got little wet while coming to my office. So I tried to make myself warm sipping black tea and reading new...
-
Fancifully, I woke up in a strange bedroom and it didn't take long for me to realize that I was in a luxurious accommodation of Himalaya...
-
Cascade of claps and cheers from the crowd crowned me not less than Lance Armstrong in winning Tour de France when I wheeled the finish li...
-
I am not sure why these house sparrows are brawling. May be it is survival tactic as saying goes, 'Survival of the fittest'. Interes...
-
“Beauty is an attribute of children” wrote poet philosopher ‘Friedrich Holderlin. And indeed Children inspire a great many artist, poet, pa...
No comments:
Post a Comment