Friday, March 20, 2009
Polishing Portrait with Kraemer
Mr. Kraemer showing studio lights to participants. (In the picture: Left Dr. Rudiger Claus and Siddhartha dai at the right)
This is the outcome Siddhartha dai made after Kraemer's portrait lecture lesson. What do you think? Good portrait .. uhm.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
A Smile Like Yours
It was a cold rainy morning and I got little wet while coming to my office. So I tried to make myself warm sipping black tea and reading new...
Third Thuraya Mountain Bike Championship
Cascade of claps and cheers from the crowd crowned me not less than Lance Armstrong in winning Tour de France when I wheeled the finish li...
Sparrow Sparring
I am not sure why these house sparrows are brawling. May be it is survival tactic as saying goes, 'Survival of the fittest'. Interes...
FRIEND
My degree of optimism is exceptionally high so I prefer to see brighter side of the Sun despite eclipse. This positive attitude helps me a l...
That Beautiful Day
Fancifully, I woke up in a strange bedroom and it didn't take long for me to realize that I was in a luxurious accommodation of Himalaya...
Portraits of An Angel
“Beauty is an attribute of children” wrote poet philosopher ‘Friedrich Holderlin. And indeed Children inspire a great many artist, poet, pa...
No comments:
Post a Comment